- Coconut Milk- 500 ml
- Coconut Cream- 250 ml
- Corn flour - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 120 g
- Vanilla Essence or Jasmine Water - a few drops
How to Make Thai Coconut Pudding
- Mix cornflour in a little coconut milk without forming lumps.
- Now add remaining coconut milk, coconut cream, slightly beaten eggs, and sugar and vanilla essence. Mix everything nicely. Strain the mixture.
- Pour in a round or square flat dish and steam it for 20-30 mins or till set.
- Cool the pudding in the refrigerator, then loosen the sides with a sharp knife, invert it on a plate and serve.