- 2 cups - Maida.
- 1 cup - Sugar (powdered).
- A pinch - Baking soda.
- A cup - Pista-badam, coarsely powdered.
- 1 tsp - Saffron (optional).
- 1 tsp - Nutmeg and cardamom powder.
- 1 cup - Vegetable ghee, as much as required for the dough.
- Vegetable ghee for greasing.
How to Make Pista Badam Biscuits
- Mix maida, sugar, soda, dry fruit powder, and the nutmeg powder well.
- Add the saffron if using, mix well.
- Melt the vegetable ghee and let it become warm enough to put your hand.
- Once it is warm, mix it into the flour mixture and make a dough. The dough should be loose enough to make small balls.
- Flatten the ball slightly and make a depression.
- Grease a baking tray and start placing these flattened balls with a little distance.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, place the tray.
- Keep watching as it burns.
- It will approximately take around 5 mins. Remove as soon as it becomes light pink.
- Remove it and cool. Keep in an airtight box.