- 500 ml - milk
- 1 cup - fresh cream
- 4 tbsp - sugar or to taste
- 1 tsp - vanilla
- 2 tbsp - cocoa
- 3 tbsp - semolina
- grated chocolate and walnuts to garnish
How to Make Chocolate Semolina Fluff
- Beat cream with 1 tbsp sugar till thick and place in the refrigerator.
- Boil the milk in flame and sprinkle semolina on top and keep stirring.
- Stir till the mixture is thick.
- Add cocoa, vanilla, and remaining sugar.
- Mix well and remove from fire.
- When the mixture has cooled, fold in 1/2 of the cream.
- Pour in a pudding dish and keep in the refrigerator.
- When set, spread the remaining cream on top and sprinkle grated chocolate and chopped walnuts on top.