- Boiled Potato – 3
- Mustard Seeds- ½ Teaspoon
- ½ Teaspoon -Jeera
- Green Chillies-2
- Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves
- Curry Leaves
- Salt-as required
- Gram Flour- 4 Spoons
- Rice Flour – 2 Spoons
- Salt – as required
- Chilli Powder – as required
How to prepare Aloo Bonda
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds and allow it to splutter in a large kadai.
- Add Jeera, crushed coriander seeds, hing and few curry leaves.
- Add chopped onions, green chilli and saute until onion turns brown.
- Add turmeric powder and salt.
- Add in boiled and mashed potato and mix well.
- Add in coriander leaves
- Allow it cool down
Preparation of batter:
- Mix all the ingredients given for batter
- Make small balls of potato masala
- further, dip into besan batter and deep fry in hot oil.
- fry till the bonda turns golden and crisp.
- finally, serve aloo bonda along with Coconut chutney or tomato sauce.